Vehicles We Can't Wash
- Trucks with beds containing fuel tanks
- Trucks with uncovered beds that are not completely empty and free of any kind of debris
- Trucks with dual rear tires (aka "dualies")
- Vehicles with permanently affixed, tripod-style mirrors
- Full-size Hummers; 1965-1969 Cadillacs
- Trucks/Vans with ladders
- Vehicles with large ladder racks
- Vehicles with bike racks or any rear-mounted rack
- Vehicles with excessive mud
- Vehicles with flaking rust or perforated metal
- Vehicles with items attached/held with bungee cords, rope, twine, etc.
If you have any of the following, we cannot be responsible for damage that might occur and caution against going through the car wash:
- Parts of the vehicle that are loose, rusted, cracked or previously damaged
- Previously chipped or cracked paint
- Non-factory parts or modifications
- Power antennas (TIP: Lower power or manual antennas and remove magnetic signs, balls or flags from antenna)
- Spare tire covers
- Ski racks
- Classic vehicles (30 years or older)
Your vehicle's safety is our number one concern.
- This list is not comprehensive. Please ask an onsite attendant for more information regarding your vehicle.